Creating your email signature
1) Highlight the entire signature on Rachel's email, including the "All the best," social media buttons, logo image and info.
2) Right click, copy
3 Within your email, click on the gear icon on the top right.
4) Choose "settings" from the drop down menu.
5) Along the top, there is a horizontal menu. "General" is the first item on the list, and if it appears in black instead of blue, it is already open. If not, click on it.
6) Scroll down to the signature section.
7) In the empty field where you create the signature, right click and paste.
8) Change your replace my name and position with yours.
9) Feel free to change "all the best" with another phrase.
10) Please ask Rachel for help if you have any trouble setting this up.